Cloth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cloth

Cloth is a guild on the Bijou server in Fiesta. Fiesta is an MMorpg by Outspark.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yo, I joined up into cloth on Bijou and am registering for the forums!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PetsBane

Yo, I joined up into cloth on Bijou and am registering for the forums! Empty
PostSubject: Yo, I joined up into cloth on Bijou and am registering for the forums!   Yo, I joined up into cloth on Bijou and am registering for the forums! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:52 am

Hey, I am Petsbane. I am a level 22 mage, although level 21 when i joined. I get on at least once every day, usually for 2-4 hours. I like to play and I fight hard. and aggressively. I tend to have an average internet connection, although sometimes I get the unfortunate lag attack and die embarrassingly.... XD. I like to joke around and have fun too. I also like to play football and I will get into other sports when the season is out, so if I am not on there is usually a game. Any questions, tell me.

~Petsbane
Back to top Go down
Petsbane
Cloth Member
Cloth Member
Petsbane

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I joined up into cloth on Bijou and am registering for the forums!   Yo, I joined up into cloth on Bijou and am registering for the forums! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 12:03 pm

and i just activated my account now! lol
Back to top Go down
SetsunaXIII
Cloth Council
Cloth Council
SetsunaXIII

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I joined up into cloth on Bijou and am registering for the forums!   Yo, I joined up into cloth on Bijou and am registering for the forums! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:35 pm

Welcome! Though I'm in Crimson instead of Cloth..but still, welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I joined up into cloth on Bijou and am registering for the forums!   Yo, I joined up into cloth on Bijou and am registering for the forums! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo, I joined up into cloth on Bijou and am registering for the forums!
Page 1 of 1